我们一直在寻找才能卓越的有识之士。If you would like to join us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you will bring to our team.
工作地点：芬兰埃斯波市|Posted January 19, 2018
We are seeking an Accountant to join our dynamic, growing finance team in EMEA-LA.
In this position, you will be responsible for performing general accounting functions as well as special projects.You are a self-starter and able to work independently.You are a self-motivated problem solver ready to tackle on new challenges in an intense and exciting atmosphere.
At UL, we provide our clients with the tools, guidance and expertise they need to optimize their workplace environment.The position will be based in Espoo, Finland, with a remote manager in the Netherlands.
Under general supervision, you will perform the general accounting work in a timely and accurate manner, in compliance with Finish GAAP.You will analyze accounts and reports as well as prepare monthly reports, financial statements, statistical reports and tax reports.You will assist in the development and implementation of department policies, procedures, and programs in assigned areas.You will advise management and employees in areas of expertise.You will assist internal and external customers.
- Perform general accounting work requiring originality and ingenuity with some latitude for un-reviewed decisions, in assigned areas.
- Apply fundamental accounting concepts and practices in assigned areas.Consult with the Manager on unusual matters.
- Communicate with management and employees regarding issues in accounting and recommend solutions.Explain and interpret department policies, procedures, and practices.Assist customers and other parties.
- Assist in the development of new or revised policies, procedures, and programs by performing research and analysis.Develop recommendations concerning procedures and program features.
- Communicate with outside agencies or organizations to obtain or exchange information.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of advanced concepts in assigned areas.Develop an awareness of how decisions made in assigned areas impact work in other functional areas.
- Stay abreast of current trends, and practices in area of specialization.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline plus generally 5-10 years of directly related accounting experience.
- Detailed knowledge of accounting theories and practices in area of responsibility (Finish GAAP).Working knowledge of all other accounting procedures.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English and Finnish is required.
- Good sense of humor and a nerdish mindset will be appreciated.
机不可失，马上加入基准测试领域最成功的芬兰公司吧！Since 1997, Futuremark has helped millions of people understand the technology they rely on every day.
You will play an independent role in a dynamic international organization.You will enjoy a great deal of autonomy and responsibility while working in an exciting multi-cultural environment.We offer flexible working hours and a competitive salary package.
We respect the importance of work-life balance and are committed to providing a relaxed, comfortable, and healthy working environment.Above all, we value pro-activeness and a can-do attitude.
The employment is fixed-term for a year, with the possibility to extend it.
For further information about the job please contact Leroy Richardson at +31 263764902 or Suvi Raita at +358 40 766 7466.
Please submit your application and CV through our website.
2017 年 12 月 20 日
2017 年 12 月 18 日
2017 年 12 月 18 日
2017 年 11 月 22 日
2017 年 11 月 20 日
2017 年 11 月 15 日
2017 年 11 月 13 日
2017 年 11 月 7 日
2017 年 10 月 11 日
2017 年 10 月 6 日
2017 年 9 月 20 日
2017 年 9 月 7 日
2017 年 8 月 17 日
2017 年 8 月 9 日
2017 年 6 月 22 日